Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Plumbing Company At Work

I rent out an office building for the business, and it is great. They have enough space for everyone in the staff, and that is nice. However, the plumbing is awry, and that is something I was aware of. In fact, I think that was the reason I got a good deal on the office regarding the lease. 

It was a great deal that was not going to be found anywhere else, so I snapped it up as soon as I could.

I think that might have been a mistake considering the plumbing issues that I am now getting to see. There are so many of them, and it is consistently bad. I have had to call the local plumbing company plumbers Austin to have them look around the office because they are the ones who can assist.

They do a good job, but there are so many new issues that come up, and they have told me about them and how they will arise.

I just hope they are not going to get to a point where the deal I made was not good enough regarding the dollars. I want a real deal, and they have to help me out with the plumbing to ensure that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment